760-942-8505 Ext 119
- Private Equity
- General Corporate
- Intellectual Property
Surround yourself with tacos, not negativity.
Nicole’s practice is focused on transactional business law and consulting on general corporate and business matters for entrepreneurs and privately held businesses. Her practice includes licensing and monetization of IP, trademark and copyright protection, supply, distribution, co-marketing agreements, business financings of equity and debt, entity formation and restructures, internal company matters including shareholder or member agreements and buy-sell agreements, member/shareholder disputes, contracts and vendor agreements, dispute resolution assistance and risk management. She has a broad segment of clients which include branded companies, beverage companies, medical device companies, technology, media and entertainment, internet marketing, and SaaS based companies.
BAR & COURT
- California, State and Federal.
Nicole’s path in life grew from a love of travel and action sports of all kinds. She grew up spending summers on the Greek Islands with her family and continued to travel throughout Europe while obtaining her education.
After living in England as a visiting legal intern, and then an international law student, she picked up the surfing bug in Cornwall, England. She moved to San Diego knowing she knew she could never be away from the ocean, but also vowing to never be cold again.
Nicole was initially in private practice for seven years, with her primary focus in business law and litigation, including litigation related to contractual disputes, licensing, intellectual property and commercial property.
She left private practice in 2003 to act as General Counsel for Rusty, Inc., an action sports and apparel company in San Diego. In May of 2005, she joined Avalon Capital Group, Inc. as their General Counsel and Vice President, and concurrently served as the General Counsel for the Waitt Foundation, a non-profit focused on marine conservation. In 2013, she returned to private practice.
- Masters, European History, University of California at San Diego, 2005.
- J.D, from Tulane Law School, cum laude, 1995. European Practice Certificate.
- University of East Anglia, Norwich, England. Visiting Law Student, 1994-1995.
- B.A. in Anthropology, minor Economics. State University of New York at Albany, magnum cum laude, 1991
- San Diego Daily Transcript’s Top Attorney List “Corporate Transactional” 2015
- San Diego Daily Transcript’s Top Attorney List “Corporate Transactional” 2014
- San Diego Daily Transcript’s Top Attorney List “General Counsel” Finalist 2011
Nicole lives in Leucadia with her significant other and two groms. She spends her free time surfing, riding in the winter, camping with her family and generally being awesome.