Rob Berkowitz’s practice focuses upon computer and Internet law, as well as intellectual property and corporate litigation. Rob is the firm’s go-to attorney for online marketing issues and consumer privacy law. He also counsels many of the firm’s clients regarding trademarks and copyrights.
Rob brings over 12 years of experience as a software development pioneer in Silicon Valley to the CLG team. He has participated in the creation of many new and state-of-the-art products for companies such as IBM, Apple, and Lotus. Rob was also a co-founder of Decisive Technology Corporation, a successful Internet start-up company.
Rob received a Bachelor of Science degree from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (1986) and his Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law (2003, cum laude). Rob was admitted to the California State Bar in 2003.
- California State Bar, Intellectual Property Section, 2003 -
- US District Court of California, Southern District, 2005 -
- US District Court of California, Central District, 2004 -
- Member, Encinitas Chamber of Commerce, 2005 -
- Member, North County Bar Association, 2005 -