- on this Website.
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- business contacts, communications, and other online and offline business interactions.
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“); and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, service providers, and other third parties, such as our clients, representatives and professional advisers, content providers, government authorities, public sources and records, and other third parties (such as ISPs, platforms, operating systems, and social media platforms).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of when you fill out a ‘Contact Us’ form. We may also ask you for information when you submit information as part of certain online services or otherwise provide us personal information through our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website. You may be required to provide financial information through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the CLG, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, and/or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- Our professional advisers, such as lawyers and accountants.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CLG, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding the use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents’ privacy rights, click here.
We reserve the right to revise this Policy or any part of it from time to time. Please review the Policy periodically for changes. If we make material changes, we will endeavor to provide notice ahead of such changes, such as by email or through a notice on ww.coastlawgroup.com.
Email: [email protected].
Coast Law Group LLP
1140 S Coast Hwy. 101
Encinitas, CA 92024