760-942-8505 Ext 106
- Environment/Land Use
Whatever you are, be a good one.
Chris was a member of CLG’s founding team and has been a partner since 2010. A litigator with extensive experience in federal and state courts (at both the trial court and appellate levels), Chris has represented a diverse clientele in an array of complex business disputes, including in matters involving breaches of fiduciary duties, breaches of contract, defamation, conversion, fraud, unfair business practices, trade secret misappropriation, and trademark infringement. As a member of CLG’s Environment & Land Use practice group, Chris also has significant experience litigating under the California Environmental Quality Act, the California Coastal Act, and the complex set of laws, ordinances and regulations that govern review of local land use decisions. Chris views his clients’ problems as his own, and takes great pride in finding common sense solutions to complex legal issues. He finds little more satisfying than sharing a litigation victory with a client.
- University of San Diego School of Law; J.D., 2003
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; B.A. in Economics/Philosophy, 1997.
Honors and Awards
- CALI Awards for Excellence: Administrative Law (2002), Constitutional Law (2002); Water Law (2003); and Corporations Law (2003).
- James R. Webb Environmental Law Award, 2003.
- Prof. Robert & Delores Simmons Award for Excellence in Environmental Law Practice, 2003.
- Earned and maintained 3-year academic scholarship to USD School of Law, where he graduated Cum Laude, Order of the Coif.
1140 South Coast Highway 101 Encinitas, CA 92024