No Matter How You Were Injured, Rely On Our Trusted And Trial-Tested Attorneys
At Coast Law Group LLP, our practice has a singular focus: To help those who were injured through no fault of their own. We treat every case like it is our only case, so you never need to worry about whether your lawyer has your best interests at heart.
Our distinguished attorneys utilize their knowledge, legal experience and out-of-the-box thinking to create effective legal strategies and help our clients claim maximum compensation. We believe in building relationships and serving the whole client. Together with our dedicated staff, we work diligently to help you pick up the pieces and address all concerns you may face after a devastating injury.
Experienced Advocacy After Any Type Of Motor Vehicle Accident
In California and nationwide, motor vehicle crashes continue to be a leading cause of injuries and deaths. Our attorneys are highly experienced in this area of law, and we can help you seek compensation for nearly any type of accident, including:
- Car crashes involving drunk, distracted or otherwise negligent drivers
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking and commercial vehicle crashes
- Airplane crashes and other aviation injuries
- Boating and watercraft accidents
- Crashes caused by dangerous and defective cars
- Bus, train and public transportation accidents
It is not enough to rely on police reports. We will fully and independently investigate the details of the crash to determine why it happened and who was at fault.
Were You Injured Due To Dangerous Conditions On Private Property?
California’s premises liability laws allow accident victims to seek compensation if they were hurt due to the negligence of property owners. Examples include:
- Slip-and-fall accidents due to uncleaned spills at grocery stores
- Trip-and-fall accidents at retail stores caused by poorly placed merchandise
- Swimming pool accidents and injuries to children
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Burn injuries due to malfunctioning water heaters or furnaces at a rental property
- Assault and sexual assault in a parking garage due to negligent security
Proving negligence is not always easy in these cases, but our firm has a strong track record of holding commercial and residential property owners liable for failing to address hazards on their premises.
Additional Types Of Personal Injury Matters We Can Assist You With
Our dedicated team of attorneys has the skills, resources and experience to help you seek compensation after a wide variety of injury scenarios. In addition to those mentioned above, we can also represent you in litigation if you or someone you love were injured due to:
- Medical malpractice – Cases alleging medical negligence tend to be highly complex and require significant preparation. Not all firms are up to the task, but we are.
- Nursing home negligence – This includes abuse and neglect of residents in care facilities.
- Criminal acts – We fight for justice in civil court for those who have suffered assault and battery, rape, repeat sexual abuse and other crimes.
- Dangerous and defective products – Negligent product manufacturers and retailers can be held liable for defects in design and manufacturing or failure to include adequate safety warnings.
- Accidents involving children – Was your child hurt due to the negligence of a school, day care or other facility responsible for their safety? Let us help you seek accountability.
Our caring and compassionate lawyers can also help you pursue a wrongful death claim if someone you love was killed by someone else’s negligent or intentional acts.
Free Consultations And No Fee Unless We Win – Contact Us Today
Coast Law Group LLP takes all personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. You pay nothing upfront, and we won’t receive a fee until and unless your case has been resolved and you receive compensation. We also offer free initial consultations, making it easy and risk-free to explore your legal options.